Week One

Diary, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Femi and I've decided to keep a journal. Why? First of all, if not for people like moi, your ass would still be on the shelf at Barnes & Noble so how about you shut your trap for a change? Okay, okay, I'm just kidding. So why am I doing this? I was watching The View the other day and apparently, keeping a food diary helps a person get rid of excess weight so I figure that keeping a life journal is gonna help me get rid of all the damn drama in my life. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Aiight, I'm still stalling. I haven't yet introduced myself to you. Well my name is Femi. Just like that City High song goes "I'm caramel complected, 5'5 with brown eyes, smile like the sunrise," Well except that I'm chocolate toned, 5'8 with dark brown/black eyes and yeah, smile like the sunrise. :) And my Father's Nigerian -hence the name. The full name's Oluwafemi which means "God loves me." Like DUH!

I've got two older siblings: a brother, Taiwo, who's 3 years older than I am which I guess makes him 25 and an older sister, Kehinde, who's the same age and yeah, they are twins.

Hmm.... So what else can I tell ya? I just graduated with my B.A in Sociology and French and like the rest of the world, my ass is jobless with his pathetic economy. I cannot believe I'm going back home to live with my parents! SOMEBODY SHOOT ME NOW!!!!

You've probably figured this out since I bought you in Madison and didn't take you on any flights or long road trips which means I live in Madison, Wisconsin. Fun, fun, fun!

Gosh. I am boring myself now. I've haven't got much to say cos I just bought you about 3 hours ago and nothing much has happened since then. Hopefully, this time next week, I'll have something real fun to report. Till then, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment